onsdag 6 mars 2013

Infinite comeback :D

*Continuing with the spazzing*

INFINITE IS GOING TO HAVE A COMEBACK SOON OHAAISAHISJSGIUASHIAH (Should have mentioned it earlier but got reminded when Fayee spazzed about Girl's Day) ADARTGHGTYGSAKG I SO FREAKING LOOK FORWARD TO IT!! AS AN INSPIRIT I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED A INFINITE COMEBACK (except for Gyu and INFINITE H) I BECAME AN INSPIRIT RIGHT AFTER THE CHASER PROMOTIONS SO I'M FREAKING EXCITED :DDDD

I found out about Infinite during their Paradise promotions, as I watched Simon and Martinas review of the MV (Thank you so much guys ;___; ) and later I listened to the song a lot, and also Come Back Again. I remember the afternoon when they released The Chaser and Yunji texted me, Ru, Shin, CherriPy and another former member (we went in the same class). We sat in the class room when Yunji texted us, and holy shit what they spazzed xD I wasn't spazzing though, since I wasn't a big fan of them then. But I listened to the song alot after that ^^

I became an Inspirit this summer after watching their Sesame Player a boring afternoon at my countryhouse (what if I chosed to watch something else and I would have not been an Inspirit today :O) SO I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR COMEBACK ATGYYUGYSHGVSYAGUGASUH

Enough with the talking, here's the teaser! So perfect..









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar