fredag 15 mars 2013

Practice and stuff

Well helloo there again ^_^

Today we had practice, and we practiced for our upcoming performance at the Kpop Meetup in Stockholm next saturday. Do you want to know what we're gonna perform? MUHAHAHA we won't tell you xD  you get to find out next saturday! We're gonna be first up and open the show :) Are you excited? Cause we are ^^

I was going to blog about the second Infinite teaser yesterday but I forgot xD So I will link the teasers both from yesterday and from today (Dongwoos and Woohyuns)

I am really scared though about L's teaser that is going to be released soon.. I have no idea when it's going to be released because I guess Woollim is just releasing the teasers in random orders.. and I don't want to imagine how I will react, I will probably be flipping tables and rolling on the floor and cry..

(from yesterday)

(from today)

Have a lovely friday night you all 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar