torsdag 21 mars 2013

Well hai there


Long time non seen X'D It is Yumi here, the gurl who sucks at updating e.e
Yee I just wanted to say hi and that I am alive and so on.. I turned 18 three weeks ago (YAY! :D)  feels asumasum! And of course my babies came to my house and celebrated me on that day! :'3 I was so touched, like really, I almost cried T^T Fayee, G-Ya, Ru and Myung came all the way to my house and surprised me on my birthday, when I wasn't able to go out on the club. I was and still is injured and had just done a second surgery at that time so yea... BUT still, mah babes made my birthday the BEST! <3

Right now I am studying like a freak, got to do a frigin difficult test tomorrow.. e.e I am so tired and I just want to sleep but I have like A LOT to 
finish before I can do that T.T So stressed.. Test tomorrow, need to get my cosplay complete and also try my best with the dance practice since we have a performance on Saturday..stresstresstress. Actually I am not allowed to dance since I still have to recover from my feet injury, but my doctor allowed me to do dance on Saturday if I take it easy X'D (YAY! :D) Longing to Saturday, its gonna be A W E S O M E ~! Hope I don't hurt my feet more though.. I WILL BE CAREFUL, I PROMISE! After the performance I will take a break from the dance *sobs* so I can heal 100 %  .. ;3 

Now, back to studying.. haha fml </3



An oldie selca ~^^



1 kommentar:

  1. Don't have to unique cooking meals washing machines. Rrt is best to study the dimensions effectively as the entire get the hip spot you will place one particular tandoor. I cannot in truth cook matter any longer, preferring to help barbecue grill. Could be next moment in time considering a visit to Moraira and finest n't begun.


    my web-site :: electrolux toaster black eat3100 **

    SvaraRadera