måndag 18 mars 2013

Spazz

Okay, I don't even now how to begin talking about today.. two awesome things happend today, and I really mean it those things were AWESOME!! I maybe should talk about them

First, earlier today when I watched the MV for G.NAs new song "Oops" I noticed something. You see, for the 9th grade prom last year I bought a pretty dress from YesAsia. As I watched the MV, I noticed that SHE FREAKING WEARS THE SAME DRESS THAT I BOUGHT! ME AND A KPOP IDOL OWN THE SAME PIECE OF CLOTHING!!!!! I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL (Haha, who else though about EXO's What Is Love xD) I was in total shock for I don't know how long..

And the second thing... L'S TEASER FOR MAN IN LOVE WAS RELEASED TODAY!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY REACTION WHEN I SAW THAT HIS TEASER WAS RELEASED!! I THOUGH THAT SUNGGYU'S TEASER WAS GOING TO BE RELEASED TODAY AND FROM NOWHERE L'S TEASER WAS RELEASED AASGAHGJASHIAHDÖLASJÖDSAL I couldn't control myself after that, it took me like 5 minutes to even watch the teaser from when I saw that it was released.. I couldn't breath and I didn't even see the teaser yet.. you should be glad that I didn't blog about it right after the release, because the entire blogpost would've been covered with caps lock and random letters after smashing down my keyboard...

AND THE TEASER WAS FREAKING AFYSAHGJASKJANS!! I WANT TO SCREENSHOT EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE TEASER, HE WAS SO FREAKING HOT AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME!! IT'S ILLEGAL TO BE THAT HOT AND CUTE DO YOU KNOW THAT MYUNGSOO?! I SERIOUSLY CRIED FOR GOD SAKE, I COULDN'T BREATHE PROPERLY ;_____;  I THINK THAT BOY KILLED EVERY SINGLE FANGIRL OUT THERE.. NOT GOOD MYUNGSOO, NOT GOOD.



Okay, I think I expressed my feelings enough.. just wanted to put them out there xD


HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIS PERFECTION *_________* 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar