torsdag 21 mars 2013

MAN IN LOVE

INFINITE RELEASED THEIR MV TODAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH *throws confetti*   

EVERYTHING WAS SO FREAKING PERFECT IN THE MV, I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS, THE SONG OMGGGGG I NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT I COULD LOVE A SONG AS MUCH AS I LOVE THIS SONG ♥  I WAS SPAZZING THROUGH THE ENTIRE MV AND AFTER I WATCHED IT I ROLLED AROUND ON THE FLOOR AND CRIED, SERIOUSLY INFINITE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

The entire MV is so perfect OMG, and there is so much awesome moments (STOP READING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT)  Myungsoo getting kicked out of class and is forever alone surrounded by couples, Sungjong's cat is picking out what he should wear, Hoya trying out womens clothes (or more like accessories), Woohyun getting bullied by kids, and Sungyeol interupts Woohyun while playing piano, Dongwoo throwing heartplanes from a roof.. 아, 인피니트 진짜 사랑합니다..

And the dance is so fun and playful, before the release I thought that I should learn their dance but now that I've seen it I'm having second thoughts.. I might give it a shot, but it's not going to turn out well xD

So to sum up everything.. IT WAS AWESOME! Right now it is my favorite release of the year (SHINee's Dream Girl coming up close..) and I really hope that Infinite makes another comeback this year 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar