fredag 1 mars 2013

Nana`s lovely bias ~~

Good morning everyone ~~ It`s Nana :3 Today is the first spring-day *OO* But there`s still snow outdoors :сс
Well, it`s my turn to talk about one of my biases(yeah I have many biases : DD), It s No Min Woo *__*
 I`m not sure that you know him but he is incredible *__* He is a former member of the Trax,after this he started his solo carrier and became an actor) The best dramas with him,in my opinion, are My Girlfriend is Gumiho and Full House 2.  Should notice that he has really sexy body *OOO*
And his voice Q___Q I`m melting when I hear his voice ~~ And his beauty is mesmerizing Q__Q
HIS STUNNING FACE!!
Just keep calm
And love No Min Woo

And I`m going to continue watching the drama with him now :33 
Bye guys x))

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar