torsdag 7 februari 2013

A relaxing day ~

Helloo,Nana is heere ~


Now it`s almost night and I am terribly hungry ;__; There are my favorite chocolates and donuts in the kitchen,but I can`t eat any sweets ТТ So I'm trying to distract myself on the blogg xDD Yesterday I had an exam in Swedish and I`m sure,I`ve failed it х_х So the only thing I can do now - to hope for the best х)
Tomorrow I`ll go to the training as usual :3 Want to see Yumi :с ~ And I have no school tomorrow whoohoo!~ I`m going to sleep as much as it`s possible **
The St.Valentine`s day is coming,and I`m waiting for my present in honor of this holiday,but I`ll get it later :с Want to celebrate it with R-10 ~ Seriously,this feeling when we meet together in honor of any event ~
Now I`m going to watch the korean drama(btw,it`s one of my crazy hobbies xD), Good night sweeties ~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar