söndag 17 februari 2013

Random spazzing #1

So... I'm not a blogger really and I don't know what to blog about either, but but~ I'll have a topic I talk about each time so that it's more fun :D (grammar no makes sense)

Today's topic is...... RANDOM SPAZZING! #1 Why number 1? Well, there will be more of it in the future XD  

TEEN TOP IN DA BUILDING!

Part one - The concert:
It all started with Yunji who told me that Teen Top were going to have a concert, in London (and Germany, France & Spain) of all places and luckily my cousin lived there. It was an all win for me~ Tickets were bought and soon enough I was on my way there. Nothing felt real.

"I WOULD NEVER SPEND 7 HOURS QUEUING!" I argued with Yunji a few days before, and on the same day as well. With VIP pass and all, why waste precious time to stand in the queue doing NOTHING?! But then again, I ended up standing outside the Forum queuing for 6½ straight hours. I cut the line and We got to stand in the front and had the most perfect view of the place when the doors opened at 19.00. People kept filling the place and the longer it went, the more my feet hurt since I wore my high heels on.

AND FINALLY, THE CONCERT STARTED AFTER 1h20mins of waiting inside! ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMASDFGHJKLWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMASDFGHJKLQWE
RTYUIOZXCVBNMDFGTYHUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNN
NO WORDS COULD DESCRIBE WHAT I FELT.

It was so fun! I was almost squished by the people around me (except Yunji ♥) AND AHMAHGAHDASDFGHJKLSDFGHJKLSDFGHJK MY BIAS LIST WAS RUINED THAT NIGHT. I TELL YOU!
Teen Top - Baby U @the Forum

Niel kept looking at me while singing his parts in Baby U (1:14, 2:17) Other than that, he looked at me and Yunji at least a couple times more. OHHHHHH RIIIIIIGHT. HE FREAKING -------------- ASDFGHJKL I'LL TELL YOU GUYS LATER ;)


Changjo looked at me once (2:23/2:24) and smiled asdfghjkl FREESTYLE IS DA BEST ♥ Dancing boy Changjo jjang!!!! He also looked more mature in real lie and holy-oh-my-teen-top his muscles.... muscles... muscles.... muscles.... How could he be the maknae... with such build-up body...

CAP - not sure if he looked at me or not... well... I think he did, but his eyes were toooooooo small xD ♥ but well~ he kinda looked at me and smiled as well~ AND HOLY TEENZ ON TOP WHY....? His hairstyle was just TOO HOT  TO HANDLE. His free-styles changed my mind about him not being a good dancer. He still wasn't good at body waves and hip-movements, but... I let it pass ;D

Intro + Ricky's blowing kisses - Where's Ma Girl - Shake it!

L.Joe - That blondie ♥ asdfghjkl he touched Changjo's butt (not shown D:) while rapping his first part on Shake It! He then smacked Chunji's butt a couple of times on his second rap-part (6:39)(both parts are referred to the chorus and the smexy dance @5:06!)

Chunji - the smiling and winking guy. Too much.... Seriously....... Even tried to pull Changjo's shirt up... Not okay as a Hyung... XD What were you thinking Lee Chan Hee?! I had some eye-contact with him when he sang his solo~ ahh so good~

Ricky - Just... asdfghjkl TOO PERFECT. CUTE. HANDSOME. FLEXIBLE. argh.... argh... argh... One more thing.... I called him: "Ricky oppa!" and guess what?! He turned his head and LOOKED AT ME. Nothing can describe how I felt and am feeling. DID NOT SEE THAT WAS COMING AT ALL...

And from that show onward, Baby U and Shake it! became my favourite songs of Teen Top!
I SAW ALL SMEXY HIP-CHOREOGRAPHIES POSSIBLE + RICKY DOING A SPLIT AND HIS MATRIX-MOVE.

      MY LIFE WAS COMPLETED.

            OH AND ONE MORE THING, YUNJI! Your life is completed now! Niel took your scrapbook and you touched L.Joe's finger (on the same hand where he had smacked Chunji). You got to see that ChunJoe was and will always be real. Cannot express my happiness for you ♥ asdfghjklasdfgjklasdfghjkl

OH MY.... I (WE) SAW TEEN TOP IN 3D.. IN 3D... IN 3D... IN 3D...

*goes to a corner and cries*

한 번 더 보고 싶어요!  T^T

Once in a life time chance (or whatever it is called) has been used. Somehow... My motivation for doing anything at all has been gone since that night. When to see Teen Top again is the question, what I will do to accomplish that is the answer. Not only Teen Top but I will put my life on the line in order to see more K-Pop concerts of groups I enjoy and love, like B2ST and BTOB. A promise: my Korean will be a lot better at that time! ;) Just wait and see~

Ppyong~
~CherriPy~

Ps, I am not good at spazzing online... xD or well, if you would like me to have a post where I only spazz then comment below! I'll do that! And although this post is baaaaad, I hope you enjoyed it in someway :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar