torsdag 7 februari 2013

SHINee COMEBACK

Heellu, Yumi is here :3 I will do a presentation of myself later, first I just have to steal your attention for a little while and share this with you guys hehe..

Last night, I stayed up quite long, talked with my friends and yeee, overall I am just a night owl lol x3 I don't even dare to tell you when I went to bed on a school day, I will be judged for being crazy hah e.e Anyways, I was just going to sleep when this beauty popped up on my tumblr; 

                           

At first I thought "ahh, it has for sure something to do with their japanese activities.." But then I read "SHINee to return on the 19th with third full album 'Dream Girl'..." I died, like very much. SHINee KOREAN comeback omfg. From tired to completely crazy and ultra spazz i a second lol xD I just wanted to run around screaming in my house, to bad that everyone was sleeping.. So I ended up crying of happiness in my bed, hahah I am so strange x) Seriously I cried for real and I couldn't calm down myself so I stayed up like ehm ..all night haha spazzing and fangirling. HEHE don't judge me now e.e SHINee is my favorite kpop group out of all time, I can only fangirl this hardcore when it comes to SHINee ;)  

But when I finally went to bed after hours of fangirling hehehe, I felt asleep with a big smile on my face :'D And I also woke up with that smile and went back to school after a week of absence. As my bebe Fayee said earlier, I have been injured for a month because I had an infection in my feet/nail and did a surgery last week, so I couldn't manage to go to school. Nevertheless, today I went back, very happy because I meet my friends again! ^^ and of course I was beyond happy because of the SHINee comeback thing. I can't actually believe that they are going to have a comeback in 12 days ;A; CAN'T WAIT. OMG MY SHAWOL FEELS. *SLOWLY BUILDS UP FANGIRLING ATTACK AGAIN* 

No I shouldn't bore you with more text ft SHINee now, I said I was going to be brief heheh.. but I can tell you now that I am NOT a small writer.. x) 
Anyways, bye for now, I will do a individual presentation later on ~ Take care guys <3

PS. KEY'S TEASER IMAGES WAS FRIKKIN AMAZING. DAMN KEY, YOU HANDSOME DIVA! I wonder what next teaser pic will be like.. I HOPE IT IS NOT JONGHYUN BECAUSE I AM NOT READY FOR THAT. Seriously, I can't handle that man ;A; 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar