måndag 4 februari 2013

Taeman!

Hi again, Mochi here ^^

Just wanted to tell you guys that I had a really awesome day, first I only had school for one hour, so my days has been very chill, and a couple of hours ago Eat Your Kimchi (you know who they are right?) had a chat session on twitter and replied to tweets that was sent to them, so I had to seize the moment and I wanted to tweet them. But I had nothing to write, couldn't come up with anything. So I just wrote "I'm thinking about what I should tweet to you guys, but I can't come up with anything :(" and they replied! 

My heart frozed when I saw that they replied! Holy crap what I spazzed, I ran all over my apartment jumping up and down! They really are my rolemodels (expect for several K-Pop idols), so it was like a dream coming true for me. Now I may be overreacting, but those two are simply awesome ^^ 

Then they released their Kpop Music Monday for BoAs Disturbance, and boy was I exploding with laughter when they showed the sequence for TAEMAAN~ 

So you could say that EYK made my day twice ^^

Here's the review, get prepared!


Bye~~ 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar