fredag 8 februari 2013

One Year Ago

Hi wazzup guys Yumi here!

Today I finally got to meet some of the members, I went to the practicing just to say hello to our lovely members :'D I could only stay for a short while because I had a meeting with my mom in the afternoon! Heheh :3 Today was not just a "normal day", today was a special day for me.. :') (And fore sure it was also a special day for Yunji and Cherripy who went to Teen Tops concert in London today! Hope you had fun girls ^^) 

Exactly one year ago, 8th of February 2012, I had one of the best days in my life <3 Can you guess what happened? Hehe I actually went to Music Bank in Paris last year on that day! :DD I can't believe it has gone one year since I last saw my angels SHINee (- Onew uhuh), preform live just a couple of meters away from me ;A; I also saw SNSD, B2ST, Sistar, 2pm, U-KISS, T-ara and 4Minute that hilarious night! Even tough I like all of those groups, I mainly went for SHINee and SNSD hehe ^^ But yes, it feels like it was yesterday I stod there, screaming and crying (of happiness ofc) at the concert...but it has already gone one year.. incredible how fast everything passes. GOSH I MISS THAT NIGHT SO MUCH. *almost ending up crying* GOSH I MISS SHINee. GOSH I MISS THEM ALL </3 PLEASE COMEBACK TO EUROPE. UHUHUH

Anyways, so because of this special day, mom and I decided to have a Music Bank one year celebration day ehm or whatever you would like to call it xD We ate out at a Korean restaurant, then we went home and watched the concert in rerun and remembered that pure awesome evening *-* And then I forced my mom to watch one episode of Secret Garden hahaha x) But she actually liked it, asuum aight? She said she wants watch the next episode tomorrow! lol I lav my mother <3

Now I am waiting for next teaser of Dream Girl. Omgsh my feels right now.. asgvahgfahgf WHAT IF IT IS JONGHYUN, OTTOKE? I AM READY? NO. It will be the end for me if SM releases Jonghyuns teaser pic tonight, rip me then  </3 

Pictures from today~


REUNION TIME. AHW GUYS I MISSED YOU A LOT 
Me, Fayee and Nana <3



What I ate today, omnomnom! Bibimbap and kimchi :3 I am so fulled up now I won't eat for days e.e 


And lastly a pic from my instagram (yumidino follow me if you want ;D) 
08/02/2012. Music Bank in Paris, can't forget. Never. <3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar