söndag 3 februari 2013

Introduction #? - CherriPy~

Wazzup people? :D It's my turn to have an introduction! ;)

I am CherriPy, the leader of R-10~ My personality is.. weird? Unique? Normlal? Abnormal? Nah... I'm just... me? (Does this even makes sense? xD)

If you know me, you would say I'm crazy and weird and talkative and hopefully in a good way :D Sometimes I am often negative and take things too seriously? LOL And I'm quite easy to recognize and will always be - the small one.

I've enjoyed dance since I was a little kid but never got a chance to take classes D: I then found K-Pop where they have dance and everything *~* and have been stuck in that world for two years now~ I am a crazy fan-girl and very protective towards people I like/love.

My husbands My biases are JS, Lee Min Hyuk (BTOB~ not CN BLUE, although he is cute as well), Hoya, Noh Ji Hoon, Ailee, Hyuna and Hyorin. B2ST, BTOB, Sistar + Sistar19, Infinite and B.A.P are my favorite groups however, there is a big gap between B2ST and BTOB from other groups, don't ask me why cuz I do not know what to answer T^T Other than that, my favorite actors are Yoo Chun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum Choi Daniel and Lee Jong Sook~ and dramas School 2013, Rooftop Prince, Coffee Prince, Boys Over Flowers, etc.~ the list could go on forever! xD

I'm taking IB and is in the pre-base year. Things are getting more stressed and homework's + studying for tests are calling for me... ^^"

I will spazz and post pictures of things I like on this blog? Whether it relates to R-10 or not xP So stay tuned! <3

I hope this is enough info about me~

Ppyong! ^~^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar