måndag 18 februari 2013

Exhausting day

Today's topic is about what I've done today... XD

The day started with a civics quiz about macroeconomics (pretty sure I did badly there) and followed with a Spanish chapter test which my teaches said was SUPER EASY (which was totally a LIE!). It continued with kycklingspett (as we call it in Sweden xD) for lunch~

Afterward there was English where I was supposed to study about the Roaring Twenties in NY but I somehow ended up with trying to answer the question of how much K-Pop idols earned in total. I mean, the companies were already paying millions of won for the idols themselves such as clothing, make-up, managers + music video, music and choreography producing (not to mention the production if albums/singles + rent for buildings & etc.) How much do they get?? And guess what? I never found an answer, but various sources state that K-Pop idol's don't earn much. What do you think and KNOW? ^~^

I got home after ice-skating with my class and played Bomb It [Who HAS NOT played that game? xD GOOGLE IT! ;)] in a couple of hours with my little brother. Then I started to practice dancing the choreography for the Audition and my split which looked somewhat better today~

Now I am laying in my bed - exhausted, of course XD - with the feeling that my body will be super sore tomorrow.... Yay me! :D *sarcastic voice*

If you're curious about the dance I'm practicing: let me know immediately! I might post a video for just for you~ (Only the first 90 seconds are required though) But believe me, this choreography is going to give me a whole bunch of work out!? (<- can you actually put it that way?! XD) and thus, the entire dance would totally knock me out!

I'm going to sleep now, good night all beautiful people out there~

Never give up!

Ppyong~
~CherriPy~

© on picture: LOVELY SQUIRREL ❤

1 kommentar:

  1. Minhyukiiiee~~♥ ㅋㅋ
    I'm curious about your dance!! ;D

    SvaraRadera