söndag 3 februari 2013

Kyuhyun's birthday has officially ended.


MY LIFE SUCKS.
OTL OTL OTL
but I still promised you that essay lol

here is my birthday wish for my ultimate bias of all times,
and a picture in the end to show how I celebrate.
just because I am obsessive like that.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________


Okay so I am having moments.
But they are not necessairly bad just because your inner voice lowered the pitch as you read 'moments'. Actually, I am quite blissed. Blissed to have the knowledge of a certain Kyuhyun's existence.
From the first tone I heard, he glued himself to my silly mind. It was hard from the beginning to learn his name and which one of all the 15 gods of Super Junior he was, but the work paid off. I do not think that I knew what a bias was. But indeed he was my 'favorite'. Actually it is kind of weird to consider someone as a favorite out of a group of people, but I guess and know that you just stick to certain people a little bit more, without even wanting it from the beginning.

Kyuhyun to me is what you would consider your family or your friends. Just because he is an idol and does not know about my existence, cannot change the fact that he means much to me. He is the only man who I can love this much, except for my own father. Maybe this sounds silly; you are probably chuckling a bit, thinking that this will all be over as I grow up. I say fine. If that is what happens when you grow - you start to ignore the people that you love - then sit there and damn me all you want.

I have been a Beyoncè fan ever since I was a little baby. She is still my favorite female artist and one of my rolemodels. She still has a special place in my heart which no one can take away from me. Please tell me that I will grow apart from her. And no, it does not depend on when you start liking your idol either. I have considered Silverstein as my favorite band since I got to know them in the age of 14. Even though the kpop realm has pulled me down its colorful abyss, I will not ever stop loving the ones I began loving before.

What I do agree with though, is that you can go through periods when you for example listen to an artist or a type of music particulary much, and dedicate your time more towards those musicians. I may be in a fase now, but that does not mean that I in the future will regret what I have said or what I am writing and have written.

In life we go through hardships. We face obstacles that might seem impossible to walk past or crush. But eventually we find strenght. That strenght lies within us, and is caused by anything we want it to be caused of. I want to be strong and fight for everyone's sake. But sometimes, that feels like a too wide range of things to fight for. So lately, I have begun fighting for Kyuhyun and Super Junior. Days have passed, and i have walked out from school with a content smile on my face, knowing that I have worked hard. I have noticed change immediately. All thanks to the thoughts of the 15 angels that changed my life, and the one man among them who has captured my heart in a special way.

Today I want to dedicate my thoughs (lol like they are not dedicated enough every day) towards my special, evil prince. 25 years has now gone after he was, just like every one of us, squeezed out from a beautiful human being called mother. It was the beginning of a life of a talented, hard-working personality who has from there captured the hearts of a million people and inspired some to become something more than they feel like they already are. Or less; what do I know?

Among them, I am. He is my inspiration, my guidant and my light in the dark.
Everything he does affects me; whether it is crying or just simply having a decent conversation on Radio Star.

I am really proud over him.
I am proud over YOU, Kyuhyun oppa.

Continue being the wonderful person that you are.
Always believe in yourself.
Be the evil maknae.
Put all your emotions into your singing.
Use your clever brain to manipulate your hyungs.
Take care of yourself, your family and your friends.
I have your back.

Happy 25th birthday, Cho Kyuhyun. I love you so much,
and I hope you have the best day ever with family and friends.


Sincerely,
an epicawesomecreepyloving SparKyu;  otherwise referred as Ganya. :)






and this is his throne o u o
-my desk

1 kommentar:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha
    Got to love you G-Ya! This is just pure epicness! :D

    SvaraRadera