lördag 9 februari 2013

ORKAR INTE

ORKAR INTE MED MITT LIV (swedish yes I am too crazy right now for english but I will try)
Btw this is Yumi writing if you did not understand.. and obs a fangirling Yumi is writing.

Stayed up all night for the teaser and BAM here it is.

AND OMFG. I CAN'T EVEN... asdasföalsf'fs'v.-bsd,öllsgmls this is too much hotness to possible handle for me saklfansfnlafl MY FEELS MY FRIKKIN FEELS WHAT SHOULD I DO OMFG like seriously , can't handle this going fangirling crazyyyyy. DAMN JONGHYUN U KNOW IT IS ILLEGAL TO BE SO HANDSOME AS U ARE. DAMN ARE U TRYING TO KILL ME AMAJGOD. ;A;

AND SM I TOLD U I WASN'T READY FOR JJONG PIC TONIGHT, I FRIKKIN TOLD U UHUHUHUH. I SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE THE END FOR ME, THIS POOR FANGIRL BLINGER </3

Noosebleed everywhere. ;q;

And sorry for my sudden strange behavior readers. I know I will be judged he he he , but I have a very big fangirl side of me when it comes to MR. KIM JONGHYUN and I have to get the spazz out somewhere.  Thanks for understanding lol <3

Will be quite for a while now, for obvious reasons.
BRB. DEAD BLINGER. RIP ME









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar