torsdag 28 februari 2013

YongSeo~

And yet no one have blogged in the last 24 hours ;____;

Today's random video is one of the most wonderful videos I've ever seen. I'm a huge YongSeo-fan (Yonghwa from CNBlue and Seohyun from SNSD who appeared as a fictional wedded couple in We Got Married), Yonghwa is so freaking charming and Seohyun is so adorably cute and she is my favorite female maknae ^^

I finished all of their episodes two weeks ago, and I was really bummed after that, I was really sad ;( Even though they never acted so much lovey-dovey in the show they matched so well with each other ^^

Through the show they wrote a song together called "Banmal Song" since Seohyun was having a hard time talking informal towards Yonghwa because he is an oppa. Now I felt a little bit nostalgic and I watched their live performance with Banmal Song, oh my YongSeo feels <3

I'm actually not that big of a shipper, but if I were to ship people it would be YongSeo, I want them to get together so bad~ last month both SNSD and CNBlue had promotions together, hope that Yonghwa and Seohyun got to see each other a lot ^^

Enough with the talking, here comes the live performance of Banmal Song :)

I noticed that they actually changed the lyrics for this song for whatever reason, I wonder why they did that..

1 kommentar: