söndag 24 februari 2013

My albums~

Hellooo~ (imitating G-Dragon in One of a Kind)

I told you before that I maybe was going to write about my K-Pop albums, and now I'm bored so I might as well talk about them xD

I have 27 albums, mostly SHINee and Infinite, a few SNSD and then some random albums that I like ^^

My first album was SHINee - Juliette Japanese Version (I don't know if it counts as a K-Pop album, but it's by a K-Pop group soo.. yeah xD) and I bought it in August 2011 I think. My latest album was Infinite H - Fly High and I bought it a month ago. I'm going to buy SHINee's latest album, and I'm also thinking about buying a miss A album because I really love miss A but haven't though earlier about buying one..

So here comes two pictures from my little collection ^^

 From left to right: U-KISS - DoraDora, Infinite - First Invasion, Evolution, Infinitize, Paradise (Repackage) Kim Hyun Joong - Break Down, SHINee - Sherlock, 2009 Year Of Us, Lucifer, Romeo, Hello (Repackage), The First, Kim Sunggyu - Another Me, Infinite H - Fly High, Infinite - Over The Top, SHINee  - Juliette Japanese Version, Lucifer Japanese Version, SNSD - Run Devil Run (Repackage), Mr Taxi (Repackage), Infinite - Inspirit, SNSD - Visual Dreams, SHINee - Replay, SHINee World, A.Mi.Go (Repackage) SNSD - I Got A Boy, B2ST - Midnight Sun & Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single that's laying underneath all the other albums xD

Applause to those who read all that xD You can also see some of my merchandise there too ^^ (My lovely L book *___*)

Bye~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar