torsdag 7 februari 2013

WELCOME MY BABY!

And that was my lovely Yumi! You can probably guess who I am... Fayee, yay not her again...
So finally Yumi made an entry and she seems super happy because of Shinee, and so am I because my baby group Girl's Day(OMFG YURA) is also going to have comeback soon, but I'm not spazzing yet since no official date has come.
So it's the usual pattern, Fayee is here to post everyday so that the blog is updated and I don't know what I'm supposed to write everyday but luckily I have something related to R-10 today!
The leader CherriPy and Yunji went to London today to see Teen Top! I wish them fun and they will probably post here about them after when they've returned! Hope they spazz seeing them and God help them so that they can touch them woop
Now Yumi is writing a post about herself so I won't reveal anything but I'll give you a photo of her just because... Just because. BECAUSE SHE'S HOT

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar