torsdag 7 februari 2013

Yumi - presentation

I am already back *oh no* >< and writing hehhe, but I need to do a presentation!

I am Yumi, the dorky kid umma (aka Jonghyuns wife, lol I just had to X'3) of R-10. I am 17 years old , soon 18 YEAH PARTY HARD! ;D So I am the oldest in R-10 (among the girls) therefore my role is to be R-10's umma! ^^ But the problem is even tough I am the oldest and most umma likely, I am not the most mature one haha. I am actually acting like one of the youngest lol.. That's fine tough, because that doesn't only makes me to the umma of the group, that's makes me to the DORKY KID UMMA of the group ;3 Charming aaaight? Personally I like that nickname hehe, I am just like SNSD's Taeyeon, dorky kid but the oldest!

Now what should I tell you about me? :3 Hmm.. my favorite food is..LOL JUST JOKING.
I joined R-10 last year in March and I am so glad that I did! :D This people are not only my dance group members, they are all like my sisters and bros! They are awesome and lovely, I am so happy that I got to know them! Hehe so to my fellow R-10 members: I love you all <3

As for my dancing experiences, I took dance classes when I was little in pop and street. Then I had a break with my dancing until 2010 when I discovered K-POP <3 I got interested in dancing again when I started to like K-pop! Amazing huh? Anyways, I started to learn SNSD's choreographies when I became a fan of K-pop since SNSD were my favorite group in the very beginning. SNSD was my first K-pop group, I founded them on Youtube when I was listening to J-pop. I was and still is, a Japan freak X'3 But nowadays I don't listen to J-pop at all, haha K-pop took over it. Anyways,  it did not take long until I founded SHINee and *bam* I was stuck in the SHINee World forever... hehe and I love it <3 SHINee is my main fandom and favorite group all the way! But of course I still love SNSD and I appoints them as my favorite girl group. Hehe but yea, I also love K-pop groups like EXO, Super Junior, f(x) (these ones a lot!) DBSK, B2ST, Girls' Day (NOW FAYEE WILL BE HAPPY, BUT YE BEBE YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL! ME, YUMI, LIKES GIRL'S DAY!) Yeah but mainly I like SM, so people often call me "the girl who lives in a SM bubble" lol so true.

As you probably have understood my ultimate bias is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee. Hehe I felt in love with him at the first moment I saw him, my puppysarious! He is my husband but he doesn't now it jet :*  LOL okay let's stop here with the Jonghyun talk because otherwise I will sound like a creep e.e

Soooo I think I have to stop writing now ehehhehe I SAID I WASN'T A SMALL WRITER ><

Btw I lav you Fayee! My baby wrote a little teaser post about me below, such a cute thought :33 Hehhe and she has already revealed a picture of me, but I will show you one more ^^
Took this pic today in school, lol at the guy in the background, so random ~~



Pözz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar