fredag 8 februari 2013

My K-Pop History

Hello again, Mochi here!

I'll be writing a blogpost about my K-pop history (and killing time waiting for the next SHINee-teaser lol) before I go to sleep!

My K-Pop interest began in late January 2011, around the time when R-10 was created. Me, CherriPy, Yunji, Ru & Shin and another former member was really into Japan, when one of us found the practice video of SNSDs Oh, and we decided to perform it at or school's Open House, and another close friend of ours joined our performance.

After that I started to really liked K-Pop, I only listened to a few songs (mostly SM) and around April that year I slowly became a shawol (which was my first fandom) and for a few months I listened to all of SHINee's songs and watched almost every video of them that existed. And during the summer I started to listen to many other groups apart from SM, groups that made comebacks during the summer (such as 2NE1, miss A, U-Kiss, Teen Top, T-ara and so on).

After that I found out and listened to many many groups, and I was really trapped into K-Pop. Today I know about so many groups and solo artists and I am really proud that I got to learn all of them ^_^

As I told you in my presentation, my ultimate bias is Kim Myungsoo (L from Infinite) and it was just a few months ago that I changed my ultimate bias. From the beginning it was actually Minho from SHINee, but last summer when I became an Inspirit I became mesmerized by L (lol xD) and I had a period when I had a hard time choosing between the two. And after a while a decided that Myungsoo should become my ultimate bias. But Minho will always have a special place in my heart, and I will always love him~

Hope that you made it through this long text without sleeping ^^ I will finish off by posting a picture of my husband, and hopefully the SHINee-teaser will be released soon. Goodnight~~


Update: Yeah! Taemins teaser pictures was released ^^ it was really worth waiting for, he looks so pretty aigoo~~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar