onsdag 13 februari 2013

Addicted or whatever up your love hole !



I played a bit with makeup today and took a try-to-be-aegyo selca so yeah, welcome to the land uf fuglyfaces (yes, I said that to gain attention. What, does not everyone do that?)





And

Do you seriously know how many fricking kpop korean whatever apps I have downloaded ?

Me neither so let us not get into that











You know...I really dislike Swedish...and English...sooo now I am going to speak Spanish




Mierda! No nunca tengo tiempo!! Todos los actividades que quiero hacer = una Ganya MUY CANSADA. Por que estan muchos actividades para hacer? Hmm? Respondame!!

Hm, vale, no voy a comportarse loca (pero soy loca en realidad).

Marta unnie me ha dado el photocard de Kyuhyun ;uuu; <3333333333 Estoy la chica mas alegre del mundo! NADIE ME VA A DETENER! MUAJAJAJAJA

Porque hablás Español, G-Ya? Bien, entiendes, Esta día, tuve clase de Español.

Final.


This was a pain in the ass for you guys right ?
Haha, totally worth it.











Why are you still here ? I am not going to translate it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar