söndag 17 februari 2013

Some news ~

Hii everyyoone ~ It`s Nana) Okej it's became more harder to write something here, I am too lazy u know :c Anyway, Happy V. Day ~~ This holiday has already passed, I know xDD I just want to thank R10 for the day after  V. day,and thank u Lisa for your valentine *__* It`s the best valentine I've ever had <33 How did you remember about my bias No Min Woo? It was so cuute ~
And in the march is coming the new Snsd's remix album *____* I don't like remix but this remixe are going to be the exception <333 Yoonaaa ~
Btw as you know from the other posts we will participate in the KPOP audition x)) And I am already registered xDD Actually I'm not wainting for I'll pass it, I'm not a good dancer and I have just 2 weeks to learn the dance. But I'll be rooting for everyone from R-10 who will be there to take part because you really have a great opportunity to win ~ Fighting!! <33

Now I`ll continue learning the dance and then vill enjoy We've got marrired - YeonSeo ~~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar