måndag 18 februari 2013

Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me

I'm back again with the daily videos, I find it strange that I didn't upload any videos this weekend since I all I did was chilling at home xD

I wanted to share my "song of the day" - Rainbows Tell Me Tell Me. When I first heard it a couple of days I go I thought that it was just a cute song and it wasn't so original, that it just blended in with other cute songs. But today I must've listened to it dozens of times, and I think it's really catchy ^^

I even practiced today to recognize each member in Rainbow (I knew the members already since before, but  I couldn't recognize them except for their leader Jaekyung). I'm thinking about learning the dance, of course I have to practice for The Kpop Show (I still haven't decided what to dance yet ;____; ) but whenever I get time I'll consider to learn the dance ^^

Here you go, the live performance of Tell Me Tell Me, a really fresh performance I'd say :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar