måndag 18 februari 2013

NIGHTY

Before going to bed I'll post an entry WOOP Fayee daily update back on. No idea what to write about really, byt I'm dying for Girl's Day's new single that will be released in three days... Can't believe it. And when I was checking their news I saw that all of the members tweeted Jevice rooting for their comeback and I've been following the Jevice duo since their debut since they are also from DreamTea Entertainment and because they featured Yura's rap in their song, I was very surprised of how good the song was! Anyways, the members tweeted Jevice for their comeback and I was surprised because I didn't know a thing about their comeback! So I checked it out and it's completely wonderful. They deserve more views. Jevice is the best duo ever you have to check it out! And their debut song too hehe Yura's rap is amazing there! It's the best song to listen to before going to bed ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbXeCjhhjZk&sns=em

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar